22 October, 2009

1. My favourite colour is purple

2. I LOVE licorice, especially allsorts and RJ's Natural Licorice.

3. I nearly finished a Bachelor of Science Degree, majoring in Zoology.

Maybe one day I'll finish it...

4. I am the oldest of 6 children (3 boys and 3 girls)

5. I have lived in 16 different homes, 7 before I was married, and 9 after.

6. I have passed grade 7 practical piano, thanks to my parents providing me

with lessons and encouraging me to practice every day. I love that I can

now sit down and play a piece for pleasure.

7. I never play piano in church because I get too nervous.

8. I lived in Australia for four years.

9. I rode a camel in Adelaide, South Australia.

10. I love diagramming sentences.

11. I am scared of spiders, but I have held a giant weta.

12. I have only been to the South Island of New Zealand once, to a

youth camp.

13. I cannot figure out why homeschoolblogger doesn't let me space between lines on my blogposts when I change the font...


Thanks Jeanne, at A Peaceful Day, for nominating me with this award:

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog

3. Link the person who nominated you

4. Name 7 things about yourself no-one would really know (see above)

5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know they are nominated...

I nominate:

1. Dana at School for Us

2. Barb at Harmony Art Mom

3. Keri at Sunny Scholars

4. Jimmie at Jimmie's Collage

5. Tisha at Art with Mrs Smith

6. Sarah at The Forest Room

7. Renae at Life Nurturing Education


*********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...